Consultation required prior to receiving treatment.
This peel provides dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime. This superficial peel will improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin while reducing or eliminating age spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation, including melasma. This Signature Peel also helps soften fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production, clear acne skin conditions, and correct acne scarring. The skin is left firmer and more youthful.
The application process can take up to 30 minutes and involves the chemical solution being topically applied to the skin. The peel is then left on the skin for five hours and washed off by the patient at home. Some patients experience light stinging during application, which subsides quickly.
Chemical peels are skin treatment procedures in which a solution, specifically created, is applied to the skin, either in one or multiple layers. They are left on the skin or removed, depending on the strength of the solution, and the desired effect. The results can be dramatic — smoother, healed skin with less blemishes, scars, and other flaws in the skin. These peels can be performed on the face or on the body.
As a rule of thumb, candidates are best who have lighter skin tone, but anyone can receive benefits from a peel. The procedure is not recommended for individuals with infections, active skin disease, or skin that is cut or damaged, such as sunburned skin.
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Acne Scarring, Age Spots/Sun Damage, Congested/Clogged Pores, Dehydrated Skin, Dull/Tired Skin, Fine Lines, Hyperpigmentation/Uneven Skintone, Scars, Uneven Skin Texture|
|Skin Type||Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Hyperpigmented , Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin|
- Treating wrinkles caused by aging and sun exposure
- Caring for certain kind of acne
- Reducing creases around the mouth and under the eyes
- Improving the appearance of scars, freckles, and other mild skin flaws
- Smoothing out the look and feel of skin
- Areas of sun damage may improve after chemical peeling.
- As a rule of thumb, candidates are best who have lighter skin tone, but anyone can receive benefits from a peel. The procedure is not recommended for individuals with infections, active skin disease, or skin that is cut or damaged, such as sunburned skin.